Junior Consultant, Analytics
Mission critical reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate will be a bright go getter who understands the value of data as well as high business acumen and communication.
- Gathering requirements from client
- Identify design hacks or pain points from client
- Identify what would make the lives of the client easier
- Find out what the client would need to know to make better informed decision depending on their mission / goal.
- Use tools such as R and Python to create the analytics engines and produce the reports in a beautiful and informative and interactive interfaces.
- 2 Years as an analyst
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Sciences, Computer Science, Acturial Science
- Highly Analytical person
- Design oriented thinker
- Self motivated
Full stack designer. Anything from graphic design to strategic design. Given that this is a design driven consulting company, your input would be very valuable. This is where your wide-encompassing range of work will have an enormous impact.
- Proffiency in:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Design Thinker
- High level thinker
An ambitious, autonomous go-getter sales professional who shares the same values and vision as DataFinery. Will be responsible for sourcing leads and following through with entire sales cycle. Mostly relationship building and nurturing. Special attention to details and needs of prospective clients must be taken into consideration.
- Emotionally intelligent
- 3-4 years enterprise sales experience
- Detail oriented
- Appreciates good design